Is Roblox a favorite game of yours? The best laptop to play Roblox should be in your possession if you do. Some laptops are better suited for gaming than others, but not all are. The reliability of a gaming laptop today is comparable to that of a gaming desktop! They’re even better because they’re portable, compact, and light. However, here’s the issue:
Laptops that can keep up with your competitive spirit are hard to come by, especially for serious gamers. Because finding an excellent laptop at a cheap cost can be practically difficult. Every time you visit Roblox, you’ll be greeted by hordes of eager gamers to join in on the fun.
Also, why not play an exciting game that will stimulate your creativity while also providing hours of entertainment. It’s possible to create and design your own game and play games designed by others to meet new people and socialize. Choosing a laptop to play this game isn’t a big deal for most people. However, you’re wrong!
Make sure the game doesn’t lag before you start playing. Before choosing a laptop, think about your daily tasks, such as schoolwork and homework. Because of this, we have prepared a comprehensive list of cheap laptops that can run Roblox. If you’re going to be playing Roblox on a laptop, these are the ones to consider.
Best Laptops For Roblox
1. ASUS TUF Gaming F17 i5-10300H
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6 Graphics up to 1585MHz at 80W TGP.
- Quad-core Intel Core 15-10300H Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.5 GHz, 4 cores)
- 144Hz17.3” Full HD (1920x1080) IPS-Type display
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | 8GB DDR4 2933MHz RAM
Asus’s TUF Gaming F17 FX706LI-ES53 is a low-cost gaming laptop with a large 17-inch screen perfect for playing PC games. The Asus TUF Gaming F17 is a capable machine for casual gamers searching for a dedicated gaming laptop, thanks to its sleek, gamer-centric design and its reasonable price tag of less than $1000.
The Asus TUF Gaming F17 has a 17-inch IPS display with a refresh rate of 144 Hz, but it doesn’t have the power to take advantage of that output. So, most games will run best at mid to low levels of video settings, but pro-gamers will struggle to run AAA titles at maximum video settings.
- An Excellent Depiction: Angles are a recurring theme in the design. There are a lot of 45-degree angles on the TUF Gaming F17, which contributes to its overall edgy appearance. These angles are everywhere, from the asymmetrical space bar to the hexagonal power button.
- Thunderbolt 4: It’s wonderful that Thunderbolt 4 has been added to the F17. The rest of the ports are conventional, and they’re all clustered on the left side, which is great for right-handed people.
- A High Frame Rate: This processor excels in productivity and gameplay because its four cores, eight threads, and 4.0GHz turbo clock. Add 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB of SSD storage, and you’ve got a powerful computer that can handle most of your computing needs, from media editing to playing the most recent games in 1080p resolution.
For casual gamers who don’t mind playing low-end games or more demanding titles at low settings, the Asus TUF Gaming F17 FX706LI-ES53 laptop is a good choice.
2. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
This Acer model is a decent laptop for Roblox if you want a laptop that can run Roblox at a reasonable price and look elegant enough for the office. Powered by an 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor, the system has a 4.1GHz overclock.”
Thanks to this laptop’s sleek design and lightweight, you’ll be able to stay productive while on the go. Dual-core performance and 4GB of DDR4 memory come together in this AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual-Core Processor, making it ideal for users who need to multitask and browse large files. You’ll be able to watch your favorite shows and movies in high definition on a 15.6-inch screen. You can work or play for the duration of the day with a battery life of up to 7.5 hours.
Overall, a good CPU for light FHD editing, content creators, and basic coding. You get 8GB DDR4 ram that can be expanded to 32GB in this laptop for a very reasonable price. With the 256GB SSD storage, the device can start up faster, and the storage is also expandable to store more heavy data.
For fast internet access, it has Wi-Fi 6 and Alexa mode enabled. Other features include good connectivity ports and Alexa mode enabled.
- UHD graphics card: The large 15.6″ screen and built-in Intel UHD Graphics ensure high-resolution video playback with crisp, clear images and text. Sh-shaders are better because this video chip isn’t optimized for heavy games like Roblox and Minecraft.
- Excellent battery life: As a working laptop, you’ll be able to play these light and easy-to-use games for about 7-8 hours on a single charge. It’s also a very portable laptop, weighing only 1.80 kilograms, but it comes equipped with a high-quality sound system and a stylish keyboard with backlighting.
- Light Weight: The laptop weighs 3.75 pounds and measures 71 inches thick. Even though it isn’t featherweight, it can fit into most laptop bags and is light enough that you won’t even know it’s there. Small in size, the power adapter can easily be tucked away in a backpack, messenger bag, or even a handbag.
With an IPS display and a long-lasting battery, the Acer Aspire 5 is an excellent PC. It’s an excellent buy for students because of its price and features.
3. HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop i5-8300H
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
The HP Pavilion is a stylish laptop that’s also lightweight and portable. It is the best laptop for Roblox, and it has a strong shell and an eye-catching shade of blue. It’s unmatched in terms of appearance as well as functionality. The price is reasonable. Therefore it’s accessible to everyone who wants to participate in the massive gameplay.
Gaming performance is greatest with 8 GB of RAM and 1 TB HDD storage, speedy and efficient. It also has a dedicated graphics card to ensure that it performs at its best. The Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti enhances this laptop’s ability to show graphics efficiently.
It has four cores and a clock speed of 2.3-4GHz, thanks to the fast Intel Core i5-8300H processor. Because of its 15.6-inch HD display’s small bezels, this laptop makes every visual appear larger to you. Images appear more lifelike when they have a high resolution.
This laptop’s amazing features come together in a package that’s just right for you. Because the laptops have a battery life of 7.5 hours, they don’t need to be recharged as often. However, battery life will be shortened if you play a video game.
If you’re looking for a laptop to use for entertainment, this one has a great sound system. Every game or other activity is made more enjoyable by the wonderfully deep sound produced by the speakers mounted at the front.
- Stunning audio: It’s possible to enjoy the rich, realistic sound with HP Dual Speakers, HP Audio Boost, and special tuning by the professionals at B&O PLAY. Let yourself be moved by the music.
- Important initiative: This model has powerful multitasking with an Intel® CoreTM processor and PCIe SSD or dual storage (HDD + PCIe SSD). Gigabit Wi-Fi speeds allow enhanced connectivity and faster data transfer rates.
- Backlit keyboard: Its Backlit keyboard is with a built-in numeric pad. Keep continuing even when the room is dimly lit or on a red-eye trip. You can type in more places with an illuminated keyboard with an integrated number pad.
There is no ambiguity about the HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop, which lives up to its simple moniker. You’ll have an enjoyable time with good gaming performance and just the right edge.
4. Dell XPS 15 9500 15.6 inch
- Enjoy a 16:10 display that features a stunning edge-to-edge view, now with 922k more pixels on 4K Ultra HD-plus.
- Equipped with 100% Adobe RGB, 94% DCI-P3 color gamut, VESA certified DisplayHDR 400, and Dolby Vision, this display delivers more...
- With a 62% larger touchpad, 5% larger screen, and 5.6% smaller footprint, every element is carefully considered—from its inlayed...
- Integrated Eyesafe display technology helps reduce harmful blue light.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 is tough, damage resistant, durable, elegant and allows for no flex in its display
Perhaps more than any other all-rounder laptop series in recent memory, the Dell XPS 15 is a household name. Dell’s 2020 XPS 15 (the 9500) is an excellent gaming machine. It’s near-perfect in almost every way.
In addition to the great build quality and screen, the speakers are among the best put into a Windows laptop. There are two major issues and two minor complaints to consider.
The Dell XPS 15 2020, like all XPS machines, is expensive. Despite this, it’s a great device overall. Additionally, the webcam and HDR implementation are both subpar. Even if you can’t have it all, the Dell XPS 15 may be the ultimate Windows laptop for some.
- Aural immersion: With more than 7,000 machined speaker holes and a quad-speaker design with Waves Nx audio, you may enjoy a 3D surround sound experience.
- Unyielding: Corning Gorilla Glass 6 is a robust, scratch-resistant, long-lasting, and aesthetically pleasing display material that does not bend while using.
- Tiniest detail: With a 62% larger touchpad, a 5% larger screen, and a 5.6% smaller footprint, every detail has been meticulously thought out and designed.
It is the best 15-inch laptop you can buy, and it’s also the best laptop you can buy, period. You can carry it around town because it’s small, sleek, and powerful. We’ve looked everywhere, and there’s nothing.
5. Samsung Electronics Galaxy Book Pro
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- PC POWER THAT’S SMARTPHONE THIN: The Galaxy Book Pro laptop comes in under two pounds and is designed on the Intel Evo platform,...
- EASY ON THE EYES: Everything looks brilliant with the first 13.3"/15.6” AMOLED screen in a Galaxy Book; Enjoy vibrant viewing...
- LIGHTEST GALAXY BOOK LAPTOP: Sleek, ultrathin and available in a stylish, dual color design, Galaxy Book Pro is the lightest...
- DO IT IN A FLASH: From downloading large documents fast to watching streams with no lag, and more — all with the new 11th gen...
A new high-end Roblox gaming laptop from Samsung has been unveiled: the Galaxy Book Pro. Intel Evo systems must be able to wake from sleep in less than a second if they employ the 11th generation of processors. Additionally, it offers a battery life of more than nine hours, thanks to Thunderbolt 4 connectivity. An Intel Evo emblem on the box signifies that you’ll be getting a laptop that performs very well. Then, there’s no need to worry about it.
The Galaxy Book Pro from Samsung is a good business laptop with some nice consumer features. Still, the device says more about Samsung’s multi-screen strategy than it does about productivity.
The 15.6-inch Samsung Galaxy Book Pro is a gorgeous notebook. Lightweight, with a brilliant OLED display and many connectors, it has a long battery life and excellent battery life.
- Eye-pleasing: A Galaxy Book’s first 13.3-inch or 15.6-inch Amoled screen lets you see everything clearly, whether inside your office or out in the sun. In addition, it reduces eye strain by reducing the amount of harmful blue light entering the eye’s peripheral vision.
- Lightest-weight Galaxy Book Laptop: Stylish, ultrathin, and available in two colors, the Galaxy Book Pro is designed to be the last thing that holds you back from your goals.
- Batteries That Last Longer: Power through up to 20 hours on a single charge, then recharge in minutes with our ultra-compact, lightweight charger.
Intuitive Intel CPUs, Wi-Fi 6, and long battery life make the Samsung Galaxy Book Pro a powerful Ultrabook. A great laptop for those who already own Samsung gadgets.
6. Razer Blade 15 Base Gaming Laptop
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- More power: The 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor provides the ultimate level of performance with up to 5.0 GHz max turbo...
- Ray-tracing: The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 is powered by the NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and brings cinematic-quality rendering...
- More frames: Incredible performance paired with the fast 144Hz 15. 6" full HD thin bezel display helps edge out the win.
- Thin and compact: The CNC aluminum unibody frame houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while...
Nvidia Ampere GPUs are now standard across the board in Razer’s Blade 15 series, while the latest Advanced Model SKUs feature an even slimmer chassis design. Between the regular FHD and 4K selections, there’s a QHD panel running at 165 frames per second.
With its powerful mobile components and attractive design, the Razer Blade 15 has become one of the most cutting-edge gaming laptops.
RTX Super graphics cards and Intel Comet Lake-H processors are hidden under the Ultrabook-like shell of the Razer Blade 15 2020. In particular, the aluminum unibody design has an attractive appearance and may be compared to the MacBook Pro by some. The two huge speakers are positioned on the laptop’s top and are one of the greatest trackpads found on a Windows laptop.
- An Impressive Display: Powered by the latest 12th Gen Intel® CoreTM processor (14-core) and NVIDIA® GeForce RTXTM 30 Series Laptop GPUs, the Razer Blade 15 is the most powerful gaming laptop ever. Full HD 360Hz or QHD 240Hz is available.
- High-performance processor: To take on the most demanding gaming and creative work, use the latest Intel® CoreTM i7 processor or upgrade to the more powerful Intel® CoreTM i9 processor.
- Intense and Exhilarating: The ultimate goal of computer graphics is to implement Ray Tracing. As a result, the most lifelike and immersive images for gamers and content makers are produced, and it runs quickly on 2nd generation RT Cores.
In terms of graphics capability, the Razer Blade 15 Base Edition (2021) has a vibrant 1440p panel and a decent CPU, but it also has an unimpressive display.
7. Acer Predator Triton 500
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0GHz) with Windows 10 Home. Keyboard Backlight
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with Max-Q Design & 8 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology; 300Hz Refresh Rate; 3ms Overdrive...
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory; 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots with 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades)
- Per-key RGB Backlit Keyboard with Customizable Lighting; LAN: Killer Gaming Network E3100G; Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro...
At 16 GB of RAM, the Acer Predator Triton 500 SE is the company’s flagship gaming laptop, powered by an Intel Core i7 processor with Nvidia’s GeForce RTX 3060 GPU. The Predator Triton 500 SE appears to have the makings of a top-tier laptop, especially with its 165Hz 16-inch display.
Graphics card with MAX-Q Design from NVIDIA Max-Q design is a novel approach to creating the thinnest, fastest, and quietest gaming rigs. Screen tearing will no longer be a problem for gamers owing to the 15.6″ FHD display’s NVIDIA G-SYNC technology. A refresh rate of 300Hz and response time of 3ms Overdrive provides the best end-to-end gaming experience.
We love the Predator Triton 500 SE because of its design. Few gaming laptops look better when they’re open or closed. Unlike many other gaming laptops, this one does not go crazy with the hypercar aesthetic.
With a 144Hz full HD display with a 3-millisecond response time and 6,600rpm cooling fans, the Acer Predator Triton 500 is quick in every way possible. Killer’s E3100G Ethernet Controller, Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i, and Control Center give you everything you need to crush your online rivals.
- DTS X Ultrasound: Immerse yourself in your favorite movies, music, and games with a 360° surround sound system provided by DTS X Ultra.
- Broad Connectivity: This ultra-thin gaming laptop packs a powerful punch for its size, measuring just 0.70 inches thick. This laptop’s multiple display outputs enable it to run games on a three-monitor super-wide setup for an immersive experience. We’ll take care of you.
- RGB Keyboard: Per-key RGB customization allows you to play with a wide range of colors and customize each one. Overclocking is as simple as pressing the Turbo button.
The Acer Predator Triton 500 SE beats off the previous Triton 500 model, but its build quality and storage capacity aren’t quite up to the mark in terms of functionality and components.
Comprehensive Budgeting Guide For Roblox Laptop:
Use this Roblox laptop buying guide to identify your specific needs. Every month, more than 90 million people sign up for Roblox. Many people from different countries and continents have a common interest in the same subject matter. Due to the broad range of Roblox players, we’ve put together a purchase guide to assist you in making the best option.
If you don’t have a background in technology, Roblox may be a bit of a challenge to learn. Reading this guide will help you avoid pitfalls in ensuring a positive user experience.
Roblox requirements laptop
GPU is the most critical component in a gaming laptop because it handles all of the computer’s graphics processing. Some low-end laptops come equipped with two GPUs for gaming and one for general use.
You’ll need a dedicated graphics card for Roblox graphics requirements, also known as a GPU, to play games at their recommended frame rates. We recommend getting an RTX 3050 or higher if you can afford it if you’re buying a gaming laptop for under $900 and it has a GTX 1650 Ti or better graphics.
Its storage capacity determines how much data you can store on your laptop. SSD (Solid State Drive) is the most common type of drive found in laptops today, and it provides faster startup times than HDDs (Hard Disk Drives), which are more commonly found in desktop computers.
To save money, you don’t have to choose between speed and capacity when buying the best laptops for Roblox under $500; however, some come with SSD and HDD storage options.
14-inch laptops are a no-no for gaming because they’re too small. Because you’ll be staring at the screen a lot as you play, it should be crystal clear. In our opinion, a 15.6-inch screen is an ideal size for a computer monitor. It’s time to upgrade to a Full HD display to enjoy Roblox to its fullest potential.
If you’re tired of your computer freezing in the middle of a game (and who isn’t? ), consider upgrading your laptop’s memory.
You’d have at least 8 GB of RAM in your laptop in an ideal world. It would greatly reduce lag in the vast majority of games. Sadly, this isn’t a common feature in low-cost gaming laptops.
A laptop with 4GB of RAM is easier to find. 4GB RAM isn’t enough if you’re a serious gamer who enjoys MOBA or FPS games. With dual-channeling, you can get a laptop with two 4GB RAM sticks instead of one 8GB stick.
Playing online games can be a breeze if you have a sound processor on your computer. Roblox does not necessitate a high level of processing power. Instead, with a 1.6 GHz clock speed, you can easily play the game.
However, if the machine has a more powerful processor, it will be much more convenient for you. Because of this, we advise you to go with a quicker processing speed if your budget allows.
Space on the disc:
A laptop’s storage capacity is also an important factor to keep in mind when shopping for a Roblox laptop. Roblox isn’t particularly large, but you may download other games. 512 GB to 1 Terabyte (TB) of storage is now the minimum requirement for a laptop with enough space for games, your files, and everything else under the sun.
Battery life is the final consideration for laptops. The most powerful CPU and GPU and the largest RAM and storage numbers will not allow you to play games for long if you don’t have a strong battery.
So a laptop with at least 4-6 hours of unplugged gaming time is ideal. Laptop batteries will be 3000 to 4000 mAh on average by 2021. Anything less could hurt the lifespan and battery life of your laptop. Investing in a laptop stand or cooler may be a good idea if you’re concerned about your laptop’s battery life being harmed by excessive heat while gaming.
As long as you’re not using your laptop for anything else, 256GB should be plenty for Roblox gaming. The type of storage on your laptop is also an important consideration. Having more available disc space has numerous advantages. The most significant feature is that it allows you to safely save any personal data on the device.
Frequently asked questions
i. Is intel core i5 good for Roblox?
The best processor for gamers is the Core i5 12600K because it not only excels in gaming and performs admirably in other applications.
Roblox recommends a processor with a clock speed of 1.6 GHz or higher from 2005 or later. Older AMD processors have had some issues.
ii. How much GB is Roblox on the laptop?
Roblox requires disc space on your laptop. You need at least 20Mb. However, there may be issues during or after installation. Initial compression and upgrades cause it.
The Roblox download is a highly compressed application in an optimized package to save time. The files can be triple the downloaded size. Even when used for personal purposes, your smartphone’s software is updated. Like every other game, it applies to Roblox.
iii. Is 4GB enough for Roblox?
Minimum requirements Roblox: Roblox’s minimum memory is 1 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Installing Roblox requires at least 20 MB of available system storage space.
However, the addition of RAM will not substantially impact ROBLOX’s performance. It should be fine with 4GB of RAM. Low-power GPU or CPU is most likely to blame for your low fps.
iv. Is a MacBook good for Roblox?
There aren’t many Macs for gaming, and the Air wasn’t supposed to be your next gaming laptop. However, the M1 Macbook Air manages to do so, and it does it without too many issues. Incredibly, a mobile device can run a high-end AAA game at a reasonable framerate without any stuttering.
Yes, playing Roblox on a MacBook Pro is safe. Your MacBook Pro is designed to handle demanding programs like games.
Roblox is a great way to spend time with a large, engaged community. Given the game’s rapid growth, a good laptop running Roblox well is a no-brainer. If you’re looking for the perfect laptop, then having a plan is key, and all of the above options have advantages and disadvantages that could sway any potential buyer. It means that you can use the same laptop in all aspects of your life with each one’s unique design features.