Are you looking for the best laptops for QuickBooks accounting professionals? If yes, you are not alone in this quest.
That’s because when we talk about accounting software, QuickBooks is the first name that hits our minds. This is an easy-going, all-in-one accounting software that can handle all your business needs.
But before we discuss the best laptops for QuickBooks Accounting Professionals, let’s take a look at the basics first.
What is QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is well known as accounting software for all sized businesses that can be used to manage expenses & income. In this way, they can keep track of their businesses’ financial activities.
This small application is used as a solution to manage several activities of the company professionally. The software is very beneficial to generate invoices for customers, pay bills, and generate reports.
QuickBooks can be used on the laptop by installing the software package or obtaining a QuickBooks cloud storage system subscription. It can also be used online without having any data loss even if your computer is crashed.
So, if you are using QuickBooks, then you need to buy a high-end laptop, you can buy a good specs laptop that can easily handle daily routine tasks for QuickBooks.
System Requirements of QuickBooks
it is a lot more confusing than you think, keep reading to know why. All you need to check the system requirements recommended by Intuit QuickBooks and opt for the laptop with the same specifications as recommended. Sounds easy now, isn’t it?
Below are the specifications recommended for QuickBooks.
- 4 GHz processor or more
- 4 GB RAM (Minimum), 8GB RAM (Recommended)
- DVD drive to install QuickBooks from CD (Not required if you download QuickBooks from Intuit server)
- Minimum Display Resolution – 1280 x 1024
- 5 GB of disk space (plus space need for data files)
- Wi-Fi / Ethernet port for internet access
Look at the Best Laptops for QuickBooks
Purchasing a laptop for specific usage is as hard as buying the best gaming laptops. The selection process becomes more difficult when you are picking the best laptop to run accounting software.
To make it easier for you, we have listed below the best laptops for QuickBooks.
We have rounded up a list of the Best Laptops for QuickBooks Accounting Professionals which are equipped with recommended specs. All these laptops are tested by many businesses accounting managers, and we have tested these laptops by running all versions of Quick Books, and they have performed very well.
So, you can purchase any laptop from the list below and will get the best results.
HP 15-dy1036nr Best For Accounting Professionals
The HP 15-dy1036nr is the best and most elegant notebook that comes with a blend of premium design and excellent performance at an affordable price. It has surprisingly excellent features for a value laptop.
The keyboard is comfortable for professional workers and student who needs to churn hundreds of term papers. Its square shape flat keys feel reliable rather than the wacky, with good essential travel and satisfying mid-stroke knock.
- Fast processor: 10th Generation Intel(R) Core (TM) i5-1035G1
- Display: 15.6-inch diagonal full HD, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit display (1920 x 1080); 82% screen to body ratio
- With Wi-Fi 6 (2x) and Bluetooth(R) 5 connections
- Battery life: work for Up to 10 hours & 15 minutes
HP 15-dy1036nr comes with the 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, quad-core processor with its 1.0GHz base to 3.6GHz max boost speed which means it can handle four processing jobs at the same time, that is why this laptop is suitable for Accounting Professionals.
ASUS ZenBook 13 Best Laptops For Accountants
- 13.3” wide-view Full-HD NanoEdge bezel display
- Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (up to 3.9 GHz)
- Fast storage and memory featuring 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD and 8GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI, USB Type C, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and Micro SD card reader
- Sleek and lightweight 2.5 lbs aluminum body for comfortable portability
The Asus ZenBook 13 offers excellent power and longevity for Intel’s new 11th Gen chips. It has just a Weight of under three pounds and stands out with excellent manageability, strong durability, and exceptional battery life.
This ASUS ZenBook is better suited for accounting tasks due to good storage and awkward keyboard placement.
- Intel Core i5-8265u processor (6M Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)
- 3-inch wide-view Full-HD Nano-Edge bezel display
- Sleek and lightweight 2.5 pounds aluminium body for comfortable portability
- Windows 10 home Pre-Installed
The Asus ZenBook 13 is a classic type of laptop. Stylish, but the 13.3-inch ultraportable spec has an excellent footprint for squeezing onto a tiny table. It offers 12-plus hours of battery life — and plenty of performance to make fast work of daily office or school tasks.
Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Best laptop for home finances
- Next-gen, best-in-class laptop with the versatility of a studio and tablet, so you can type, touch, draw, write, work, and play...
- Faster than Surface Pro 6, with a 10th Gen Intel Core Processor – redefining what’s possible in a thin and light computer.
- More ways to connect, with both USB-C and USB-A ports for connecting to displays, docking stations and more, as well as accessory...
- Standout design that won’t weigh you down — ultra-slim and light Surface Pro 7 starts at just 1.70 pounds
- All-day battery life up to 10.5 hours, plus the ability to go from empty to full faster — about 80% in just over an hour
You can expect a bit more advancements from the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 tablet. USB-C is nice, Plus, the display bezels were awfully thick for a tablet in 2019. Surface Pro 7 is big enough accounting software.
- 10th Gen Intel Core Processor, Faster than Surface Pro 6,
- With both USB-C and USB-A ports for connecting to displays,
- All-day battery laround 10 hours,
- Ultra-slim and light Surface Pro 7 starts at just 1.70 pounds.
Surface Pro 7′ is an excellent optional Type Cover keyboard that makes it one of the best laptops to buy if you want a detachable. So, you can buy the Surface Pro 7 to run accounting software.
Lenovo ThinkPad E590 QuickBooks Laptop
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 RAM; Storage: 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, Professional Installation Service included)
- 15.6-Inch Anti-Glare (1366x768) Display with Front Facing HD Webcam | Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 - Supports external...
- Whiskey Lake-U CPU: Intel Quad Core i5-8265U 1.6 GHz (Turbo 3.90 GHz, 4 Cores 8 Threads, 6MB SmartCache)
- Intel 9260 11ac, 2x2 + BT5.0 Combo | HD Webcam
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit - Ideal for Home, Professionals, Small business, School Education
The Lenovo ThinkPad E590 is known as the best and more affordable business laptop. This laptop’s strong points include the excellent keyboard and the typical ThinkPad TrackPoint, the tranquil cooling system, the superb expandability, and even under load.
The E590 also stays cool during high CPU performance as it has improved compared with the predecessor. The chassis is still well-made and of high quality for a cheaper laptop.
- 6-Inch Anti-Glare (1366×768) Display with Front-Facing HD Webcam
- Graphics 620 – Supports external digital monitor via HDMI or USB Type-C
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 RAM; Storage: 512GB PCIe NV Me M.2 SSD
Lenovo ThinkPad E590 is generally a compelling business enterprise laptop in the marketplace. The laptop looks stylish even on the inside, the 16GB DDR4 RAM; Storage: 512GB PCIe NV Me M.2 SSD and 15.6-Inch Anti-Glare (1366×768) Display make it useful in the market.
Dell Inspiron 17 3793 QuickBooks compatible laptops
- 17. 3-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch WVA Display Intel UHD Graphics
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor, 6MB Cache, up to 3. 60 GHz
- 8GB DDR4 Ram, 512GB M. 2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- SD Card Reader, USB 2. 0, Optical Disk Drive, USB 3. 1 Type-C, HDMI 1. 4b, RJ45, (2) USB 3. 1 Gen 1
- Windows 10, 1 Year , Headphone & Microphone Audio Jack
According to the review on Dell Inspiron 17 3793, the brand-new Inspiron is equipped with the Ice Lake processor line-up from Intel. Its 15-inch display looks good, and a somewhat entry-level device is swiftly refreshed with the 10nm CPU Intel has to offer.
- 3-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch WVA Display Intel UHD Graphics
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor,
- 8GB DDR4 Ram, 512GB M. 2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- SD Card Reader, USB 2. 0, Optical Disk Drive
- Windows 10
Dell Inspiron 17 3793 come with an IPS panel and a Full HD resolution, high contrast ratio, comfortable viewing angles and exceptionally high colour coverage. Moreover, its backlight help of Gaming and Web design profile can be used for design purposes. That is why this laptop is considered the right choice for QuickBooks Accounting Professionals.
ASUS Chromebook Flip C434
- 14 inch Touchscreen FHD 1920x1080 4-way NanoEdge display featuring ultra-narrow bezels (5mm thin) around each side of the display...
- The FHD display has a durable 360 degree hinge that can be used to flip the touchscreen display to tent, stand, and tablet mode.
- Powered by the Intel Core m3-8100Y Processor (up to 3.4 GHz) for super-fast and snappy performance. If you use a ton of tabs or...
- 8GB DDR3 RAM; 64GB eMMC storage and 2x USB Type-C (Gen 1) and 1s Type-A (Gen 1) ports plus a super bright backlit keyboard.
- The lightweight (3lbs) all-aluminum metal body makes the C434 both durable and beautiful for a timeless look that will never go...
Our favourite ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 comes with a larger display, longer battery life and more robust performance. The new Asus Chromebook Flip C434 has a significant improvement over its excellent predecessor.
Furthermore, It has a sleek aluminium chassis, and its 14-inch panel is both vivid and bright.
- 14″ Touchscreen Full HD 1920×1080 4-way Nano-Edge display
- 8GB LPDDR3 RAM; 2x USB Type-C & 64GB eMMC storage
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS.
- durable 360-degree Full HD display
- Powered by the Intel Core m3-8100Y Processor.
The Asus Chromebook Flip C434 is a portable 2-in-1 laptop with excellent features of 8GB LPDDR3 RAM; 64GB eMMC storage and 2x USB Type-C and has a premium design, a vivid 1080p display and all-day battery life.
Google Pixel Book Go Chromebook for QuickBooks
- Good to Go: Pixelbook Go lets you stay unplugged for up to 12 hours  so you don't need to carry a charger. And when you do need...
- Made to move Pixelbook Go is lightweight - Barely 2 pounds It's 13 millimeter thin with a grippable design making it easier to...
- Get it done Fast: Pixelbook Go starts up in seconds and makes working a breeze. The 8th Gen Intel Core Processor is quick and...
- Go without worry: Pixelbook Go is designed to prevent things from getting off track. The Titan C security chip and built-in...
- Built for comfort: A backlit keyboard and Hush Keys make using Pixelbook Go comfortable and quiet. The touchpad is spacious and...
Google Pixel Book Go is the ultimate laptop. Its extraordinary battery life and fantastic keyboard are just two of this Chromebook’s bestselling points. It is useful for both average users and dedicated fans of Google and Chrome OS.
- Lightweight Chromebook laptop that is barely 2 pounds and 13 mm thin.
- Fantastic picture and sound with the brilliant HD touchscreen display
- 8th Gen Intel Core Processor
- Protects your data, passwords, and information with the Titan C security chip
One of Google Pixel Book Go’s main benefits is that it normally comes with squeaky-clean installs of Chrome OS. However, this also means that this laptop really offers anything truly unique in terms of software or features. We also appreciate the inclusion of Google Assistant via voice or the keyboard, yet this is a unique laptop compared to almost every other modern Chromebook.
Frequently Ask Questions
How much RAM do I need for QuickBooks?
A Quickbook with at least 1GB RAM is required for a single user to run QuickBooks Pro or Premier. And for multiple users, at least 2GB of RAM is required.
Will a Chromebook run QuickBooks?
Yes, Chromebooks can run QuickBooks. QuickBooks Online can be retrieved on the Google Chrome web browser. But the desktop and enterprise versions like Premier, QuickBooks Pro, and Enterprise Solutions are necessary to be applied with the native Windows operating system. Also, QuickBooks for Mac is used on the macOS.
Which version of QuickBooks is best?
According to Perceive, the most popular online version of QuickBooks is Plus. This version can support accounting software for up to five users and includes the same features as Essentials and Simple Start and the capability to trace inventory and project profitability.
Is there an offline version of QuickBooks?
Its desktop version can work Offline, and it there will not require a stable internet connection or A simple network connection. It is also well known as the Desktop version of QuickBooks. Today It is presently accessible in three different versions: QuickBooks accountant Pro download, Enterprise download & Premier download.
Can I use QuickBooks without Internet?
Internet Connection – As it is a cloud-based system, an Internet connection is necessary to use QBO. QuickBooks Desktop can only be retrieved from the laptop it is installed on regardless of Internet connection.
Do I have to pay for QuickBooks every year?
You will pay an annual or monthly fee for it. Purchasing the program would allow you to own the software with no subscription fee. To buy Pro 2019, you require to contact the support team so they can transfer your subscription plan license over to a purchased product.
What is the best laptop for Excel?
- HP 15-dy1036nr
- ASUS ZenBook 13
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7
- Lenovo Thinkpad E590
- Dell Inspiron 17
- ASUS Chromebook Flip
- Google Pixelbook Go
Professional accountants & Accounting students require to endeavour to read & understand extensive data info or data, including numerous transactions. Not just that, because it is a multi-dimensional domain, it as well involves you using the required software and tools for handling enormous volumes of data.
According to our research & several reviews, 65% of the people considering a laptop for accounting purposes spend a high amount without knowing their specs and features. But there is no need of spending extra money when you can buy a great laptop at an affordable price.
However, all the laptops that we have listed above can run high-end accounting software and have the capabilities of opening large-sized spreadsheets without any delays. However, before purchasing one, ensure that the laptop has everything that you are looking for.
If you still have any problems choosing the right laptop for your accounting software needs, please comment below with your issue.