Gamers use single, ultrawide, and multiple monitors for fast-paced and high-resolution eSports. But for sim racing, professional gamers prefer triple monitors setup to enjoy a realistic gaming experience. Unfortunately, not every monitor is suitable for multiple monitor configurations.
Choosing an ideal monitor for your sim rig is not easy, and it requires significant effort to find the best triple monitors for immersive gaming. Especially when selecting a perfect screen from a wide range of gaming monitors available in the market. And if you are still searching for the best option, you are on the right track.
We have tested different sim racing monitors and finally selected the nine best sim racing screens for seamless, high-end gaming. Give it a read and then, you can compare the specifications and prices of different monitors that best suit your gaming requirements and resources.
Crucial specifications for sim racing
- Screen Size
- Display Resolution
- Refresh Rate
- Response Time
- AMD Free-Sync Technology
- Nvidia G-Sync Technology
- Connectivity Ports
- VESA Mounting
- Design and Ergonomics
- Blue Light Shift Technology
We have enlisted some critical specifications which have a direct impact on your gaming experience. You should analyze these features carefully before buying monitors for sim racing.
However, it is difficult to find all these specs in a single device at an affordable price. But we compile a list of the most suitable monitors for sim racing which will help you a lot in your buying decision.
Best Triple Monitors for Sim Racing
ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q Ultra-Realistic Visual Display
- 27 inch WQHD (2560x1440) IPS panel with 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) full sRGB gamut for immersive life like color in...
- Thin bezel design brings out the best balance of screen size and resolution for gaming
- NVIDIA G SYNC technology removes stutter and screen tearing for the smoothest gaming experience with NVIDIA G SYNC Processor
- ASUS Eye Care technology enables low blue light mode and flicker free panels for marathon gaming comfort
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4 and 2 x USB 3.0 ports
ASUS offers an excellent gaming machine for sim racing champions. It is designed in such a way that you can use three monitors side by side with the help of the ROG Bezel Free Kit.
It is a 27-inch monitor with incredible 1440 pixels display resolution, which provides life-like colors for entertainment and gaming. In addition, its 165hz (supports 144hz) refresh rate enables professional gamers to play without any ghosting and blurring.
This device is also compatible with Nvidia G-Sync Technology which removes stutter and tearing from your screen and provides an eye-catching visual display.
ASUS eye care technology protects your eyes from blue light radiations, and its flicker-free panels are perfect for smooth marathon gaming. In addition, ASUS-exclusive Game Plus Hotkey, Cross Hair Overlay, and On-Screen Timer differentiate this machine from other monitors.
ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q includes all the required features for FPS and simulated racing games. Unfortunately, its panel is flat, while sim racers widely use curved monitors for immersive screen display. But still, you can configure three monitors together at an angle between 120-130 degrees to gain the maximum advantage of a wide display.
BenQ EX3203R Curved Monitor for Sim Racing
- Panoramic entertainment: immerse yourself in Gaming on the 31.5" Screen of 2560x1440 resolution with 1800R curvature
- 144Hz refresh rate: high refresh rate of 144Hz offers smoothness and fluidity for game playing
- Display HDR 400 VESA Certified: offers greater brightness and contrast level to deliver users a detailed and vivid image...
- Free Sync 2: empowered by AMD Free Sync 2 technology to eliminate choppy tearing and broken frames and ensure smooth game play
- Connectivity: USB-C enables SuperSpeed USB data transfer and 2K video delivery on one cable
Another best gaming monitor for smooth sim racing is BenQ EX3203R. It is a 32-inch curved screen with HDR 400 display. Its ultra-thin bezels allow you to connect three monitors for a widescreen and stunning display.
You can respond quickly towards your enemies with the help of an extra-fast 144hz refresh rate which changes the frames quickly without any delay. Its WQHD 2560*1440 resolution display and 1800R curvature provide a panoramic and eye-catching view.
This device is embedded with AMD Free-Sync 2 Technology which eliminates screen tearing and broken frames during your gameplay. You can connect multiple peripherals by using HDMI, DP, USB 3.1, and USB C ports.
Brightness Intelligence Plus is the most remarkable feature of this monitor, which helps sharp and crisp image display. Its B.I.+ sensor adjusts the screen brightness according to your surroundings, and you can enjoy sim racing for long hours without headaches and eye fatigue.
If you are looking for a premium-quality monitor for sim racing, then you should go for BenQEX3203R. But it is an expensive device as compared to other similar devices in the market.
AOC C32G1 Gaming Monitor for FPS & RTS games
- 32" Class (31. 5" Viewable) AOC Gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- 1800R curved monitor (VA panel) wrapping around you for an immersive gaming experience
- Rapid 1ms (MPRT) response and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD Free Sync for smoothest competitive game play.Brightness:250
- 3-Sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate multi-monitor setup
- 50, 000, 000: 1 Smart contrast ratio
AOC C32G1 is the ultimate Battle Station for competitive gamers. It is a 32-inch curved monitor with ultra-narrow bezels which support multiple monitors set up for an outstanding view.
Its unmatching 1ms MPRT and splendid 144hz refresh rate make it the best choice for fast-paced gaming. Plus, it consists of a Vertical Alignment (VA) panel with FHD 1920*1080 pixels display resolution.
2* HDMI 1.4, 1* DP, and Audio-in ports are available on the back of the screen, and you can enhance your gaming capabilities by connecting multiple external devices at the same time. In addition, its extraordinary ergonomics allow you to adjust screen orientation according to your desired position.
AOC32G1 is a VESA Compatible curved monitor for seamless and stutter-free gaming. But its screen size is large with a low display resolution of 1920*1080, on which pixels are noticeable while sitting close to the monitor. It lacks versatile connectivity options because these USB 2.0, 3.0, and Type C connectivity ports are not available on this device.
- CURVED DESIGN: Immersive 1800R curved viewing experience with panoramic images, vivid color, and incredible detail in Full HD...
- BE THE DIFFERENCE: Fast 1ms MRPT response time, and amazing 144Hz refresh rate give you the edge in all your gaming quests
- SMOOTH GAMING: AMD FreeSync Premium technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for any FPS, RTS, or MOBA games
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VX2458-C-MHD supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, and DisplayPort *This product is not VESA...
ViewSonic offers an amazing monitor which empowered with all the essential features for gaming and entertainment. It is a 24-inch curved monitor with a display resolution of 1080p. 24-inch screen size with 1080p display resolution is the perfect match for superior gaming performance.
Its 1ms response time is unparalleled, and you can respond quickly to gain a competitive edge over your opponents.
Eye Care and AMD Free-Sync Premium Technologies increase its functionality and provide excellent value to its user. Its 24-inch screen size is the best size for sim racers to set up triple monitors side by side.
ViewSonic VX2458-C-MHD also offers built-in speakers which provide office-level stereo sound. Its unique View Mode features multiple presets, which takes your screen gamma curve, contrast, brightness, and color temperature to the next level. Though it lacks the VESA Mounting option, it is still an excellent gaming and entertainment device.
ASUS VG248QG Most recommended device for triple monitors setup
- 24 inch Full HD (1920x1080) display with an overclockable 165Hz (supports 144Hz) rapid refresh rate and 0.5ms (GTG) response time
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology removes stutter and screen tearing for the smoothest gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
- Flexible connectivity with HDMI (v1 4) DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual-link DVI-D ports
- Ergonomically-designed stand with tilt swivel pivot height adjustment plus wall-mount capability for ultimate viewing comfort
Our most recommended monitor for exceptional sim racing is the ASUS VG248QG. This machine includes all the critical features which a professional gamer wants in a single monitor. It is a 24-inch gaming monitor which supports a display resolution of 1920*1080p.
Its ultra-fast 0.5ms response time will give you a competitive advantage over your opponents.
The most attractive feature of this monitor is its ability to support both AMD Free-Sync premium and Nvidia G-Sync technologies simultaneously. Its comfortable ergonomics and VESA compatibility allow you to adjust the screen according to your desired sitting arrangement.
You can play for long hours without eye fatigue by using its tilt, swivel, and height adjustment options.
ASUS VG248QG is the perfect solution for a triple monitor setup. You have to purchase an additional ROG Bezel Free Kit by spending an extra amount for connecting three monitors. You can enjoy realistic and fluid gaming by configuring three ASUS VG248QG monitors in your sim racing rig.
SAMSUNG Odyssey G5 Curved Gaming Monitor with Superior Design
- Unmatched Immersion: Get your head in the game with Odyssey’s 1000R panel, which matches the curvature of the human eye for...
- Stunning WQHD: Your gaming world, now astoundingly lifelike. Packing in 1.7 times the pixel density of Full HD, WQHD resolution...
- Express 144hz Refresh Rate: More than double your potential frame production, with the Odyssey G5; With a 144hz super smooth...
- Lightning Fast 1ms Response Times: A fraction of a second can be the difference between your destruction or your enemy’s; With...
- AMD FreeSync Premium: Adaptive sync technology which reduces screen tearing, stutter, and input latency; Low framerate...
Samsung Odyssey G5 is one of the best gaming monitors for sim racing and other fast-paced games. It is a 32-inch Quad HD curved monitor with a super-fast 1ms response time.
Its graphics quality is unbeatable and displays an eye-soothing color combination to the gamers. Moreover, it is compatible with Free-Sync Premium Technology which provides stutter-free gaming without any input lag.
Its curvature is 1000R, which matches best with the curvature of the human eye and provides a maximum immersion with minimum eye strain. Furthermore, HDR 10 display is an extraordinary feature of Odyssey G5 and enables you to gain a competitive edge over your opponents.
Overall, Samsung Odyssey G5 Series is suitable for gaming and entertainment purposes. Its display quality is excellent, and its design is beautiful as compared to other devices. However, there are no built-in speakers, and external speakers are required to enjoy the sound during gameplay. Though it is VESA certified, there are limited screen adjustment options for comfortable gaming sessions.
LG 32GN650-B Ultra Gear Sleek Monitor for Pro-Level Gaming
- 32” QHD (2560 x 1440) Display
- 165Hz Refresh Rate with 1ms Motion Blur Reduction
- AMD FreeSync
- SRGB 95% Color Gamut with HDR 10
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Display with Tilt,Height,Pivot Adjustable Stand
LG designed and manufactured a stylish gaming monitor, especially for pro-level gaming. LG 32GN650-B is a 32-inch Ultra gear monitor with premium-quality hardware and advanced gaming specifications.
It is a 3-sided virtually borderless monitor with Quad HD 2560*1440 pixels resolution. Its sleek design supports multi-monitors setup and facilitates sim racers for pro-level gaming.
Moreover, it entails an ultra-fast refresh rate with a remarkable 1ms Motion Blur Reduction feature. You can play first-person shooter and other high-resolution games without screen tearing and ghosting.
Its 95% sRGB color gamut and HDR 10 feature provide a stunning visual display with vivid colors. It includes an ergonomically designed stand, and you can adjust the screen by using its tilt, swivel, and pivot options.
Dynamic Action Sync, Black Stabilizer, and Crosshair are the most attractive features for sim racers, allowing gamers to perform efficiently in dark shadows with real-time and accurate input instructions. The only downside of LG 32GN650-B is that it is not empowered with Nvidia G-Sync Technology. However, if you want superior performance on a large Ultra gear screen, then this monitor is made for you.
Sceptre C305W-2560UN Ultra-Wide Curved Gaming Monitor
- 30" 21: 9 curved monitor 2560 x 1080P resolution
- Dp up to 85Hz refresh rate/ HDMI up to 85Hz refresh rate.Brightness (cd/m²):250 cd/m²
- Fps-rts FPS and RTS are Sceptre custom set Display settings Built for an enhanced gaming experience. Fps (first person Shooter),...
- Blue light shift reduce your MONITORS Blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation and strains. This enables you to work...
Sceptre C305W-2560UN is the best Ultrawide curved monitor for FPS and RTS gaming. Its screen size is 30-inch with a display resolution of 2560*1080.
Its unique back cover lights make it a unique gaming monitor for professional gamers. Plus, it is empowered with AMD Free-Sync Premium Technology which eliminates screen tearing and motion blurring. As a result, you can play fast action games without ghosting and screen distortion.
Its ultra-slim design supports a triple monitor setup, and you can elevate your gaming experience by configuring more than one monitor in your gaming rig.
Its ultra-wide display offers an eye-catching wide viewing display. Advanced Blue Light Shift Technology protects your eyes from harmful radiations and allows you to play games without strain and fatigue. However, its 85hz refresh rate is low, which is not suitable for RTS and FPS games. 1080p resolution on a 30-inch screen is good but not perfect for high-quality display and graphics.
ASUS TUF Gaming VG328H1B Free-Sync and G-Sync compatible monitor
- 32-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) 1500R curved gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and...
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating...
- FreeSync Premium technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphics cards *Compatible with...
ASUS VG328H1B is another fantastic product that can enhance your gaming experience. It is a 32-inch curved gaming monitor with a curvature of 1500R. Its wide viewing display allows you to view the images and videos from different angles without compromising visual quality.
ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Technology reduces the blurring during fast gaming and action movies. You can use this monitor for gaming as well as entertainment purposes. Its extreme 1ms response time and superior 165hz refresh rate take your gaming experience to the next level.
Thanks to its Adaptive-Sync and AMD Radeon Free-Sync Technologies for eliminating flickering, ghosting, and choppy frame rates. And you can integrate customized graphics cards by using these technologies.
Its shadow Boosts feature helps the gamers in finding enemies in the dark areas without overexposing bright areas. Its Ultra-Blue Light Technology and ergonomic design provide you with a comfortable gaming experience. Adjust the screen according to your ideal position and enjoy the sim racing without compromising your eye health.
To sum up, ASUS VG328H1B is a budget-friendly monitor embedded with unique and latest gaming specifications. Its Ultra-Thin Bezel supports multiple monitors set up, and you can attach three monitors to increase your sim racing experience. The only limitation is its low display resolution of 1080p on a large screen display of 32-inch.
Frequently Asked Questions
What size monitor is best for sim racing
The ideal monitor size for gaming is 24-inch with a display resolution of 1080p. This combination of screen size and display resolution provides you with the best gaming experience. You can also use 27-inch monitors with a display resolution of 1440p for high-resolution games. Screen size above 27-inch is not recommended for competitive gamers.
Are curved monitors better for racing sims?
If you want a comfortable and seamless gaming experience, you should use curved monitors instead of flat monitors. Curved monitors help in reducing eye strain and fatigue. Samsung Odyssey G5 Series with 1000R curvature is the best choice for comfortable sim racing.
How do you set up triple monitors in sim racing
For a triple monitor setup, you need to attach flexible external mounting stands for connecting these screens. You can also use Bezel Free Kit for connecting three ASUS ROG monitors.
Steps to configure internal settings for triple monitors setup:
- Click the screen resolution option and choose your relative display resolution.
- Go to the Numbers of Screen option, select three monitors.
- Go to the options menu in iRacing Software for customized graphics, display, and other settings.
- Now, start your seamless and fluid sim racing journey.
What is the refresh rate in sim racing?
Refresh rate refers to how fast your monitor changes the images per second. In sim racing and other fast-paced games, refresh rate plays an essential role in your gaming performance. Therefore, before buying any monitor, you should carefully analyze the refresh rate and response time according to your gaming requirements.
Is 144hz better for sim racing?
Yes, 144hz is the perfect refresh rate for immersive gaming. You can play tear-free and stutter-free gaming by using a 144hz refresh rate. While refresh rates below 144hz, such as 60hz or 75hz refresh rates, are not recommended for FPS and RTS gaming.
Does response time matter for sim racing?
Response time refers to how quickly your input instructions are executed by your device to gain a real-time competitive edge. For example, 5ms response time is good enough for sim racing and casual gaming. But if you are a professional gamer and participate in gaming tournaments, you should go for 1ms or 0.5ms response time.
We have tried to include all the best available gaming monitors for sim racing in this buying guide. We consulted with pro gamers and analyzed the specifications according to the essential gaming requirements. These monitors are slim and virtually frameless; you can configure triple monitors based on your workspace and gaming needs. We hope our detailed analysis and gamers-centric review will benefit you in comparisons and ultimate buying decisions.